WE DEFINE SEO AS ORGANIC POSITIONING
SEO is the active practice of optimizing a website by improving internal and external aspects in order to increase the traffic that a website receives from search engines. It appears to the different search engines using keywords related to the sector of the company you are working with, what is the objective? So get conversions or sales and/or loyalty to customers.
- Structured code
- Quality content
- H1, H2, H3, Elements
- Various attributes such as 'Strong'
- Links - Interlinking
- Keyword - Long Tail Keywords
- Sitemaps and Robots
- Articles - Comments
Payment is made via Paypal®. (No need to have an active account in PayPal) A fast and secure method.
WHAT IS WEB POSITIONING ONPAGE
We could define SEO Onpage as anything related to website construction, its structure, internal code, metadata and microdata (the information provided to search engines to facilitate indexing and understand what the Web is all about).
Note that each search engine has different metrics and algorithms that evaluate the quality of a website in terms of content and the meaning or relevance of each keyword you want to position.
WHAT IS WEB POSITIONING OFFPAGE
This method takes into account the algorithms in search engines and tries to represent or reflect the meaning of the site, this process is not found within the page, it is about the links to it, and to get more links.
YOU HAVE AN E-COMMERCE
MAYBE THAT COULD BE OF INTEREST FOR YOU…
I WANT TO POSITION MY WEBSITE
What’s the most important thing? Well, make a box, of course. To do this, it is necessary to withdraw the tokens of your products from the other online stores. You need to work and do things from the very beginning, every day new and new online stores are created.
- – Knowing how people look for the products you offer is crucial. We investigate the keywords you are interested in about your product.
- – Social networks are a catapult to expand the brand and provide us with links to the site. We need to attach great importance to images, they are a fundamental part of SEO, and let’s not forget about internal links.
- – Copy and paste. You should never match the descriptions of a product with the products offered by your supplier. You need to conquer the customer and create the need for your product.
- – You need to create content, a fundamental part of the Seo Onpage. We generate the necessary data such as title and metadata, H1, H2 tags. keywords in URLs,…